When you visit websites, they may store or retrieve data in your browser. This storage is often necessary for the basic functionality of the website. The storage may be used for marketing, analytics, and personalization of the site, such as storing your preferences. Privacy is important to us, so you have the option of disabling certain types of storage that may not be necessary for the basic functioning of the website. Blocking categories may impact your experience on the website.
21 Fun Questions For Your Virtual Party
If you’re reading this blog, chances are you’re looking for the best ways to have a fun virtual holiday party with your team. Believe us, you are not alone. With the advent of the pandemic two years ago, thousands of HR and office managers were asking the same question: how to create an atmosphere for virtual parties that rivals its offline counterpart.
As the pioneers of virtual parties, we can confidently say that there is a way to bring the good old corporate celebration spirit online. All you need is to choose a convenient virtual space — from a large event hall to a cozy virtual bar with karaoke — and fill it with fun activities. If you are interested in the first option, get in touch with us. As for the second — keep reading to find out more tips for your next virtual party.
21 Questions is a must-have question game to play
21 questions is one of the most popular ice breakers and helps you get to know your teammates better.
The rule of this question game is simple: participants take turns asking each other questions and answering them honestly.
You can make a list of questions on entirely different topics. Everything depends on your imagination. The more authentic questions you ask, the more interesting the game is. The basic rule is to keep the list of questions around 21.
The game ends when each player asks 21 questions. Your team can play as many rounds as you like.
Below, we have gathered a list of the most popular questions divided into several categories. A game moderator can choose the topic and offer questions from this list. Feel free to use them as they are grouped or create a special mix of questions that work best for your community.
Get to know Questions
- What is your hobby?
- What do you collect?
- What is your most valuable possession?
- What do you value most in life?
- What is on your wish list?
- What is your favorite memory?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Who knows you best?
- Which family member is closest to you?
- What skill would you master?
- What is your favorite place that you have traveled to?
- How do you spend your weekend?
- What is your earliest memory?
- What makes you unique?
- Who is your hero?
- Who is the most brilliant person you have ever met?
- What can make your day more delightful?
- At what age did you feel like an adult?
- Whose opinion do you care about?
- What can’t you live a day without?
- What is your worst nightmare?
- If your cat could talk, what would it say about you?
- Tell me your life story in exactly one sentence.
- What is your favorite occasion in life?
- What is your useless talent?
- What is the kinkiest food combination you like?
- What superpower would you choose for yourself?
- Describe your craziest friend.
- Which celebrity would you like to meet?
- What crazy thing have you done?
- What is the most dizzying thing you would do for $100?
- What actor would you choose to play you in the movie?
- What is your favorite karaoke song?
- What pseudonym would you choose for yourself if you were a writer?
- What have you ever bought on impulse?
- What did you do at school that makes you ashamed?
- What emoji do you use the most?
- Does your family have unusual traditions?
- What wishes would you ask a genie?
- What is your favorite joke?
- What is the most ridiculous thing you believed in as a child?
More philosophical questions
- If you could talk to a dead person for thirty seconds, who would it be, and what would you say?
- What would you do if you could travel back in time and change one event? Why?
- What is the most helpful advice you have ever received?
- What is the worst advice you have ever received?
- What do you feel most grateful for in your life?
- If you could change anything about how your parents raised you, what would it be?
- Is there anything you’ve been dreaming of doing for a long time? Why didn’t you do it?
- If you knew that you would suddenly die in a year, would you change anything in how you live now? Why?
- What sphere of
your life would you most like to improve?
- If you could switch lives with anyone for one day, who would you choose?
- What is your definition of success?
- How has your view of the world changed over time?
- Do you believe that people can change?
- Do you believe you will make your dream come true?
- What was the scariest moment in your life?
- What do you regret the most today?
- Do you believe in free will?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- If you could change one situation in your life, what would it be?
- What is your most cherished belief?
- Where do we go when we die?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is your position?
- What was your last position?
- What was your first job?
- Do you prefer to work in the morning or the evening?
- Do you prefer to work remotely or in the office?
- Do you prefer group work or to work alone?
- Emails, texts, or phone calls?
- How much coffee do you drink at work?
- What is your funniest work story?
- What was the biggest mistake you ever made at work?
- What is the hardest professional lesson you’ve learned?
- Describe the best boss you ever worked for.
- What is the best team you ever worked with?
- What is your dream job?
- Describe the most intelligent colleague you ever knew.
- What was your favorite project to work on?
- If you weren’t in this industry, what sphere would you choose?
- Describe your nightmare boss.
- If you lived 500 years ago, what would be your profession?
- If you lived 500 years in the future, what do you think your profession would be?
- How do you hope your co-workers celebrate with you at your retirement party?
At their virtual parties, our clients usually mix questions from all four groups. A balanced mix of personal, business, philosophical and funny questions will allow participants to open up, get to know colleagues better, and enjoy funny and interesting answers.
If your event does not involve Mick Jagger or a dozen animators, a game of 21 questions will be the best solution to create a relaxed team-building atmosphere.
Please note that groups of players should not be too large, otherwise people will get bored waiting for their turn. It is better to break large teams into smaller groups and assign a moderator to each.
And if you still have not decided where to hold your next corporate party, pay attention to PartySpace. We are always happy to organize a unique event for teams of 10 people or international companies with several thousand participants. Good luck with your virtual party!
Published Jan 20, 2022
to access virtual space
* Virtual space works only on desktop in Chrome browser
ghostly trivia quiz
with your team
Webinar Oct 13-th | 12 PM PST